Insta-goat-gram


Why do I use Instagram? Is it to update millions of followers about my life? No. I have just over 700, (which is not a lot considering I’ve had my account for 6 years).

Is it to become an influencer and tell people to drink kombucha and oat milk? No. Kombucha tastes like sh*t.

Is it to show my 700 followers (most of them are probably inactive, anyway) my #ootd, or #wcw, or #mcm, or #throwbackthursday, or other #nonsense? Nope.

So why do I have Instagram? Baby goats. I promised I would be brutally honest on this blog. At 8:00 am this morning, I followed four separate accounts featuring baby goats. *exhale*

The picture that started it all was an adorable toddler (just to clarify, he’s human) snuggling a newborn goat. #adorbs.

Image result for baby goats

I usually keep my Instagramming pretty normal, if somewhat quiet. Usually pictures of me and my family, or my friends. I love that Instagram lets me discover other niche groups and look at pictures of baby goats. Most of my pop culture knowledge, and news commentary comes from Instagram.

As I wrap up this blog post, I received an Instagram notification from a goat yoga company in Chicago. “To follow or not to follow is the question…” -Me, a goat enthusiast.  

Comments