The End

Dear Reader,

Thank you for reading my somewhat random blogs. Although guided by social media, I used this as an outlet to vent my true feelings about lectures, readings, and social media.

Social media is a tool. But it has become a lifestyle, quite literally for many people!

Nothing can replace the intimacy of human interaction, especially not a screen.

This post will most likely be my last for a period of time.

Perhaps one day I will use the skills I learned and optimize my blog into something a little bit more "hip" as my dad says. And maybe there will be more than one reader!

That makes me think this blog was less of a blog and more of an online journal...

SOCIAL MEDIA WINS AGAIN!

Nah, I won't let it take over my life.

Thank you for letting me be Brutally Honest.

May the peace of Christ reign ever in your heart.

Comments